Mastering the 80/20 Rule in Digital Marketing: Strategies for Branding, Social Media, and Email Campaigns

No Comments

In the fast-paced realm of digital marketing, there’s a valuable principle called the 80/20 rule. It’s simple but powerful, emphasizing the importance of putting people first in your strategies for branding, social media, and emails. Here’s a breakdown in easy-to-understand terms:

  1. Building Your Brand: More Than Just Looks

When it comes to branding, it’s not just about the visuals like logos and colours. It’s about crafting a clear story and purpose behind your brand. Spend 80% of your efforts on defining this story and strategy, and the remaining 20% on making it visually appealing.

  1. Social Media Engagement: Be Genuine, Not Pushy

Think about what draws you in on social media. It’s likely content that’s helpful, entertaining, or inspiring, right? Follow the 80/20 rule by sharing 80% valuable content and only 20% promotional. This way, you’ll build real connections with your audience instead of just pushing sales.

  1. Email Marketing: Providing Value Straight to the Inbox

Even in today’s digital age, email is still king. Focus on delivering helpful information and solutions to your subscribers’ problems in 80% of your emails. Keep the remaining 20% for promoting your products or services. Craft subject lines that grab attention and offer something valuable to the reader.

Digital marketing is all about connecting with real people. By embracing the 80/20 rule and prioritizing people over sales pitches, you’ll build stronger relationships with your audience and see better results in your marketing efforts.

About us and this blog

We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.

Request a free quote

We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.

Subscribe to our newsletter!

More from our blog

See all posts

Leave a Comment